- The total crypto market cap is currently holding the key $210.0B support area.
- Bitcoin price is also trading just above the $8,250 and $8,200 support levels.
- EOS price is showing positive signs above the $3.050 and $3.000 support levels.
- Binance Coin (BNB) is up more than 2% and it is trading nicely above the $18.00 resistance.
- BCH price is holding the $220 support and it could rise above the $235 resistance area.
- Tron (TRX) price is up around 4% and it is gaining pace above the $0.0162 resistance.
Bitcoin Cash Price Analysis
In the past few hours, there were mostly range moves in BCH price above the $215 support against the US Dollar. The BCH/USD pair is slowly rising and it is trading near the $225 level. On the upside, a clear break above the $235 and $240 resistance levels is needed for more upsides in the near term.
Conversely, a downside break below the $215 support area might push the price towards the $205 support area or the $200 pivot level.
Binance Coin (BNB), EOS, Tron (TRX) Price Analysis
EOS price is trading nicely above the $3.050 and $3.000 support levels. The price is showing positive signs above $3.100 and it could soon test the $3.200 and $3.250 levels. The main resistance on the upside for the bulls is near the $3.300 level.
Tron price remained in a positive zone and it recently settled above the $0.0160 resistance level. TRX price is currently up around 4% and it is trading nicely above the $0.0162 level. The next key resistance on the upside is near the $0.0165 level.
Binance coin (BNB) performed really well in the past two days and broke a few important resistances near the $7.50 level. BNB price even broke the $18.00 level and it is currently trading near the $18.20 level. On the upside, an immediate resistance is near the $18.50 level, above which it could test the $18.75 and $18.80 resistances.
Looking at the total cryptocurrency market cap 4-hours chart, there was a spike towards the $230.0B level. It seems like the market cap failed to gain pace above the $225.0B resistance area. It is currently correcting lower below $220.0B, but holding an important support near the $210.0B level and the 100 SMA. If there is a downside break, the market cap could revisit the $200.0B support. If not, there could be a fresh increase in bitcoin, Ethereum, TRX, LTC, EOS, ripple, ADA, XLM, WTC, BCH, and ICX in the near term.